Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Baby Bump: 40 weeks

Well, I made it to 40 weeks! 


This bump seems to be growing by the day!  I tried to do some weeding in our flower beds the other day and might have toppled over a couple of times.  Just when I get used to the size of my bump, it goes and it gets bigger on me. I am so looking forward to the day that she is on the outside of my womb!  While I've enjoyed a very healthy pregnancy, I'm ready to walk without waddling.  Standing up without grunting.  And spending less time in the bathroom.  Especially public restrooms because I can't seem to go into an establishment without needing to visit it at least once.  And most of all, we're just so ready to meet her!  We are still undecided on a name and we're hoping that when we meet her, we'll just know.  I really hope that happens! (please tell me that happens!)

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are 40 weeks! You look so tiny (not belly wise) :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will happen... you'll know when you see her! We had a few names we liked but when she was born we knew which one was right for her! Hope she arrives soon! All the best for a safe delivery and healthy baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to you! You will just know the name...that is what all the moms tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did 40 weeks slip by already! You look awesome! I'm 22 this week and hope I look half a good as you do at 40 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on making it to 40 weeks! What a task that is, growing a little person inside you! I'm exhausted just thinking about it :) I wish you a speedy delivery (unlike mine) and a happy healthy little girl!

    ReplyDelete